Daily Archives: November 24, 2013
Favorite Holiday Travel Must Haves
1. Lo & Son’s Catalina Weekender (Now on sale until Thanksgiving, use code PRETHANKSGIVING2013)
2. Madewell Ex-Boyfriend Flannel – Not only is it in a festive color, but this is sure to keep me warm and comfy from the car to cutting the turkey
– After a recommendation from Cupcakes & Cashmere, I want to start this book during my travels. Also cannot live without…4.My Kindle
– When I travel, my skin almost immediately feels dry. This facial moisture is the only one I feel good about slathering on my sensitive skin and not worrying about breakouts or a harsh reaction 6. & 7. Burt’s Bees
– Same goes for hands and lips. I keep these close by all through traveling. The scent of the Zum Rub is insane, and perfect for the holidays 8.Ugg Ainsley Slippers – Yes, I’m that girl who changes into slippers as soon as she can. I get cold feet, like Kermit the Frog
9. Starbucks – I can’t be hangry or thirsty at any time. These are necessities for traveling happy.