Motivational Monday 12/9
How to Stay Motivated at Work
Don’t get overwhelmed. Easier said than done, but when you’re feeling overwhelmed or put down by others, it’s easy to want to give up (PR, not ER).
- Set goals. Set a goal for yourself each day. Go through what you want to accomplish from your list and check off the boxes one by one.
- Prioritize. Make sure you’re getting done what’s most important.
- Get sucked in. The days you are busiest at work are the days that go the fastest.
- Eliminate distractions. These often leave you less motivated and unfocused.
- Remind yourself why you’re there. Your team and employer are relying on you to get the job done.
- Stay positive. Your attitude is everything.
- Don’t take work home. Leave time at home as your time to relax and clear your mind.
How do you stay motivated at work?
Love Life. Do Good.Live Well