Daily Archives: December 11, 2013
If you have a favorite Christmas movie, by now I am sure you have seen it on tv. There are so many, it seems every year I see one that I haven’t seen yet. This year I finally got to watch Polar Express all the way through. Pretty sad since it came out 8 years ago. I realized that there are a handfull of movies I look forward to watching at Christmas time.
- Home Alone – the first one of course
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas – the half hour cartoon
- Elf – one of those movies that will always be funny
- Polar Express – have to add this one to the list since seeing it this year
- Miracle On 34th Street – the remake was ok but I prefer the 1947 version best
- It’s a Wonderful Life – My all time favorite
- A Christmas Story – I remember watching this movie way before it was a TBS 24 hour marathon. My cousins, brother and I would recite the lines to each other for a laugh at my grandmother’s anual Christmas eve parties. I still recite the lines today.
- Christmas With the Kranks – Charity got me watching this one a few years ago.
- Christmas Vacation – funny funny movie
- Charlie Brown Christmas – can’t leave this one out
- While You Were Sleeping – not necessarily a Christmas movie, but we have to watch it around Christmas
Let me know what movies you like to watch. I’m sure I left some out.