The PR Girl Toolbox….
10 Most Inspiring PR Woman Posts Of 2013
This year is coming to a close and in honor of its conclusion, I’ve compiled a list of posts I believe will inspire you to take those risks you’ve been meaning to take.
1. Worrying serves no purpose. Chase your dreams! Be Fearless: http://www.theprwoman.com/2013/01/04/befearless/
2. Interview those who inspire you! Interview – NYC PR Girls: http://www.theprwoman.com/2013/01/15/nycprgirls/
3. Build connections wherever you go! Social media is no exception. Four Steps To Building a Twitter Following: http://www.theprwoman.com/2013/02/28/4stepstobuildingatwitterfollowing/
4. Things don’t always go as planned…and that’s okay. Learning To Let Go: http://www.theprwoman.com/2013/03/06/learning-to-let-go/
5. Embrace yourself and your career choices. Invite the person you’re with to do the same. 10 Signs You’re Dating A PR: Woman: http://www.theprwoman.com/2013/04/24/10-signs-youre-dating-a-pr-woman/
6. Contemplate moving to a different state (or country) and don’t be afraid to change your mind. Moving To California Or Not: http://www.theprwoman.com/2013/04/18/moving-to-california-or-not/
7. Travel and take the time you need to reflect. Reflecting In London: http://www.theprwoman.com/2013/12/04/reflecting-in-london/
8. Get rid of what holds you back. Say goodbye to your comfort zone! The Demolition Of My Comfort Zone: http://www.theprwoman.com/2013/11/21/the-demolition-of-my-comfort-zone/
9. Acknowledge to the pull of your dreams. The Day I Quit My Job: http://www.theprwoman.com/2013/12/14/the-day-i-quit-my-job/
10. Create your own path. Do more of what makes you happy. Creating My Dream Job: http://www.theprwoman.com/2013/12/24/creating-my-dream-job/
Posted on December 31, 2013, in "Crystal In The City" and tagged business media, education, empowerment, inspiration, leadership, lifestyle, The PR Girl Toolbox, thoughts. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.