Fly Friday 11/7
Everyday 5: Alicia Lund Of Cheetah Is The New Black
1. Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser: I’m newly obsessed with Tata Harper, as her products are 100% natural. I especially love this cleanser—I use it a couple times a week for a light exfoliation.
2. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer: My favorite tinted sunscreen for light coverage (SPF 20!).
3. Bumble and bumble Brilliantine: I’ve been using Brilliantine to define and hold my curls. I love beachy, almost messy-looking waves and this product is perfect for achieving that look.
4. Rodin Face Oil: I’m a big fan of oils and have been using Rodin religiously for a few years now. I have oily/combination skin, and I use a few drops of this on my cheeks, which tend to be super dry.
5. ILIA Balmy Days Lip Conditioner: This is my absolute favorite lip balm. I will say, I wasn’t so sure about the taste at first, but I’ve gotten used to it over the years. It’s completely natural and organic—and I think the tube is chic!