The PR Girl Toolbox….
(My Vision Board)
As I have mentioned before in a previous post, I’m not one to make New Year’s Resolutions…I make goals. When it comes to goal setting, it is a powerful process for thinking about your future and for motivating yourself to turn your vision of your future into a reality. A great way to start working on your goals is to write them down.
They can be big or small goals that you want to achieve. Whatever it is that is on your heart to do that you have always wanted to do. One of the most and best ways to help you in achieving your goals would be to make a vision board.
c/o The Write Woman (Geraldine)
For my vision board, I decided to focus on the following six months to a year. According to the law of attraction, the universe doesn’t measure your goals and say “This will take much longer than six months.” You simply put out the intension, and the universe makes it happen. So, don’t worry about the how. Just focus on the what – what you want and what you will feel once it comes true. Visualization is made powerful by the emotions you attach to it. Keep that in mind while you select your images. Be mindful of how they make you feel.
Here’s my completed vision board (with my world map wall sticker peeking on the right):
While designing it, I divided my vision board into six sections.
1) Love and passion: What I’d like to find in a lover and how I’d like to feel. I couldn’t incorporate all of my thoughts through images, but I’m jolted back to those thoughts and emotions when I glance at the images pictured. In short, I want romance, but I want wild passion, too! I want a man who’s open to adventures and travel. I want a worldly, intelligent man. And I want lots and lots of love – the real, genuine, profound kind – the kind that’s rare. Sweet!
2) Travel and adventures: I’m obsessed with Italy, so that’s the biggest image in that section. I didn’t plan it that way, but I did find the image. Coincidence? I think not. I want to travel [primarily] to Italy, Greece and France. I also want to return to California and the Dominican Republic. I want fun, love-filled adventures with family and friends.
3) Self: I want to be in even better shape, and I want to be healthier. With health, I can accomplish anything and everything. I want happiness and inner balance. I also want to get back to one of my passions, photography – in front of the camera.
4) Journalism: I want a career in journalism – whether it’s working for a magazine or a major network. I want to attend events and parties, walk the red carpet, interview celebrities on and off the red carpet. I’m ready to live the life of my dreams!
5) Published novel and magazine articles: This has been my greatest dream since I was a little girl. I want to publish a best-selling novel (and many more novels after that). I want to see images of YOU reading my book all over social media. I want to hear how I’ve inspired YOU in person and via social media. I also want to have articles published in major magazines, such as Cosmopolitan. I want to inspire people all over the world through my writing.
6) Life is beautiful: The words around my picture are reminders and reinforcements of what I want my life to be full of: Love, happiness and prosperity. I want to be an even more amazing woman and lead an even more beautiful life! The hearts across the board symbolize my desire for love to abound in all aspects of my life.
Posted on December 17, 2014, in "Crystal In The City" and tagged business media, empowerment, entertainment, fun, inspiration, lifestyle, The PR Girl Toolbox, vision board 2015. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.