Community News…Girls, Inc.
Spoiler Alert! Summer Camp 2015 Preview
Check out what our girls will be doing this summer!
Preparations for this year’s Strong, Smart, and Bold Summer Camp are well underway, and it’s shaping up to be our best summer camp yet. Our one-of-a-kind day camp inspires girls ages 6-14 by challenging them to think in new, more positive ways, take risks, learn new skills, and be their most bold, adventurous selves! Girls will participate in hands-on activities, interactions with community role models, and eye-opening field trips-all in our unique girls-only environment. Girls will have opportunities to:
• Define beauty on their own terms and uncover what isn’t real in advertising, reality TV, and magazines
• Explore their artistic talents with Indianapolis Art Center
• Learn about engineering from the experts at of the National Association of Women in Construction
• Get fit with classes in ZUMBA, martial arts, and nutrition
• Envision their future during a college tour of the Indiana State University campus
• Express themselves through creative writing, hip hop dance, and stepping
• Be an entrepreneur and develop a business model
As well as many other fun activities.
Learn how to sign up and view last year’s pictures here!