Wellness Wednesday 1/20
We’re taking a peek inside our favorite health and fitness experts’ gym bags to uncover their must-have gear and favorite products.
My workout: I work out at my gym in Westlake Village, California — called Bas Rutten’s Elite MMA — and in my backyard, on my own, with the Body Action System (which I designed).
I like to do conditioning/striking on the Body Action System. I do only super sets since I am not a fan of “just power training” and this cuts my workout time almost in half. I like conditioning better, but I’ve been rehabbing my right shoulder/biceps/triceps/forearm for the last four years, since I’ve had three neck surgeries done. So that’s where my focus is going.
What’s in my gym bag:
1. Back-up T-shirts for when I sweat a lot.
2. Shorts, my own brand.
3. Trash bag to store sweaty clothing after my workout.
4. Stretch cables, which I use only for my forearms/biceps/shoulders.
5. Nathan water bottle.
6. Qwick-AID — stops bleeding fast when cut.
7. Tape, which I mostly use for mat burns.
8. My own brand of MMA gloves.
9. My own brand of boxing gloves.
Posted on January 20, 2016, in Wellness Wednesday and tagged #FitDiva, Bas Rutten, education, Health & Wellness, healthy-living, inspiration, What’s In My Gym Bag. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.