“My Life, My Vibe” November 2016
It’s going to be an awesome month!!!
Hello My Blog Family,
Well here we are again the holiday season is slowly quickly approaching us (which is hard to believe) and you know what that means…busy…busy…busy. As I am looking at my own vision and moving forward with my brand, I thank you all for your comments, promo requests, listening to my radio station and so much more. I stepped out on faith with this but my goal is to empower our community and help you live your best life. The past few months I have really been challenged with new business opportunities and my 9-5 job responsibilities…corporate still taking control. So as I mentioned with the holiday approaching I am going to try to do my best to include you in everything that’s going on with The Evolution! LLC behind the scenes.
However, it is always glad to know you are still using the site as a resource for your busy lifestyle (I see you checkin in). We would love to hear what you all have coming up. I’m looking forward to sharing some more exciting news with you in the upcoming months. Feel free to catch up on some of our previous posts, I will continue to update when I can and share news on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram…Be sure to keep following and stay tuned. If there is something you heard, run a business or just want to share your thoughts feel free to send them to me and don’t forget to tell a friend!
20 Things To Do This Fall
If you’re as big a fan of fall as we are, then chances are good that you have a whole slew of seasonal to-dos to tackle. But in case you could use a little bit of inspiration, we polled our team to come up with the top 20 activities we can’t wait to enjoy now through Dec. 21. Got a few items to add to our list? Leave them in the comments, and let’s vow to dive head first into this beautiful time of year together!
- Host a pumpkin beer-tasting party.
- Go apple picking with your family.
- Take a hike and catch a glimpse of the leaves changing.
- Properly clean all of your coats and sweaters.
- Perfect your apple pie recipe.
- Donate new coats and gloves to a homeless shelter.
- Learn how to make a pumpkin spice latte at home with organic ingredients.
- Pick up a book from the library and vow to finish reading it before the first day of winter!
- Host an at-home bonfire in the backyard.
- Create an indoor herb garden.
- Practice Thanksgiving recipes now so that you ‘wow’ your family come Nov. 24.
- Add seasonal mums to your front porch or stoop!
- Get a head start on the holiday season and start a shopping list.
- Go to a football game—local or national!
- Splurge on a cozy fall candle.
- Start a daily gratitude journal.
- Attend an annual fall festival in your (or a nearby) town.
- Host a fall movie night (Think: “Hocus Pocus,” “Good Will Hunting,” “When Harry Met Sally”).
- Print this list and turn it into a scavenger hunt, crossing things off as you do them!
We look forward to being of continued service to you and I hope you will enjoy the benefits of our new co-op networking community. Please let us know what you are doing in your business and community, your feedback is very important to us! ’til our next chit-chat,
“Join The Movement”
Crystal Dixon CEO/Event Director Evolution Events, LLC
Like & Connect With Us On: