Are You Ready to #RocktheRedPump?
Today is National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day and we are asking you to #RocktheRedPump with us! While we want to see your fabulous footwear, we also want to hear from you on why HIV is an important issue in your lives. Our goal is to encourage women of all ages feel empowered to talk to their networks about HIV prevention, testing, and treatment.
Here are five things that you can do today to show your support.
1. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and tell us why you #RocktheRedPump.
2. Wear red shoes (pumps, sneakers, whatever) on March 10, upload pics of you in red shoes to social media, and use the hashtag #RocktheRedPump.
3. Read today’s post on our blog, in which we share why every woman needs to add HIV testing to their to-do list.
4. Make a tax-deductible donation to help us continue to accomplish our mission and increase our impact.
5. Download the square button below and post on Instagram (and Facebook and Twitter), including the hashtag #RocktheRedPump.