The Evolution! Society
We will be on a blogcation for the month of May. However feel free to catch up on some of our previous posts or see what we are up to on Twitter & Facebook
Focus on what it is important in life”
These universal lessons are relatable to anyone who needs a little reminder of what’s important in life.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- When in doubt, just take the next small step.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Pay off your credit cards every month.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
- Save for retirement, starting with your first paycheck.
- When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
- Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
- Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
- You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
- A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
- It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
- When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
- Burn the candles; use the nice sheets; wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
- Over prepare, then go with the flow.
- Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
- The most important sex organ is the brain.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words: “In five years, will this matter?”
- Forgive everyone everything.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Believe in miracles.
- Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
- Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
- Your children get only one childhood. Make it memorable.
- Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
- If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
- Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- The best is yet to come.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up.
- Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
- If you don’t ask, you don’t get.
- Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
It’s going to be an awesome month!!!
4/14/16- Click the link above to hear what Floyd Mayweather, Bill Cosby and Donald Trump (via Comedian Chris Paul) said to Kobe Bryant after…
#PraiseIndyNews: AG Loretta Lynch In Indy Visiting IMPD Today; IMPD Searches For Gas Station Robbery Suspects; IPS Employees Will Be Charged For Failure To Report; Sports & More — AM 1310: The Light
Source: Photo by Alex Wong / Getty Kim’s PraiseIndy.com Local and National News & Sports Headlines Two Indianapolis Public School officials are facing charges for not speaking up or acting when they learned a teacher was allegedly having sex with at least one student. Shalon Dabney and Lela Hester are facing misdemeanor charges for not filing a…
via #PraiseIndyNews: AG Loretta Lynch In Indy Visiting IMPD Today; IMPD Searches For Gas Station Robbery Suspects; IPS Employees Will Be Charged For Failure To Report; Sports & More — AM 1310: The Light
Kobe had a legendary performance – The 37-year-old retiree got 60 points and celebrated with champagne in the locker room. Source TMZ
Today we lost one of the best musicians to ever do it. Tonight on Love and R&B we’re going to celebrate the ICONIC LEGEND “Prince” Rogers Nelson. He was born on June 7, 1958 and passed away only a few weeks short of his 58th birthday. We’re going to reminisce on the good times and…
The Artist, The Humantitarian, The Musical Genius,
If anyone knows me, they know I’m a huge PRINCE fan, so this comes to me as I remember my first Prince concert, I’m not going to even tell you how old I was (sorry mom :)! I just remember his whole persona of a musician, he left his soul on that stage…and ever concert after was always the same. What he brought out there he left on that stage, he was ground breaking. Prince created music that will last forever in all genre’s, he showed us how to break boundaries, he put his heart and soul into every performance, every track and made us feel the music. Prince showed us how to do it on our own terms, he showed us how to live beautifully… It’s like saying good bye to an old friend…Your Purple Majesty you will dearly be missed forever… you are the beautiful one!
Prince Roger Nelson
1958 – 2016
Source: Jamie Squire / Getty The world lost a legend today as Prince passed on early this morning and left the rest of us reeling with his exit from the Earthly Stage. Prince is dead. He is gone and there will never be another one like him. When I heard the news, there was a…